Labels

Friday, June 7, 2013

Best Frozen Yogurt in Los Angeles #Froyo


I'm not a connoisseur of many things.. but I know my frozen yogurt spots.  I've swirled, sampled, topped and experimented my way throughout Southern California and after years of research this is my BEST FROYO list.  Enjoy.

1.  Toppings.  But not the one in Beverly Hills.  You have to take a trip to Pacific Palisades to enjoy the best diy froyo place in the world.  This place is not for anyone suffering from ADHD or you'll also soon be suffering from an intense stomach ache.  They literally have everything from limited edition mike and ikes to potato chips to apple crisp.  Dozens of nuts, candied, granola, fruit - everything you could dream of to put on top of their creamy and delicious rotating flavors. 


2. Toppings.  Beverly Hills.  It's no pacific palisades.  But they have peanut butter sauce.  And I'm a sucker for peanut butter.

3. Menchies.  They'll make you a warm waffle cone dipped in chocolate on command.  Need I say more?

4. Pinkeberry.  Can't mess with a classic.  Plus now they have greek yogurt with a nice protein kick.  And a Kiddie size only sets you back 100 calories or so. 

5. Yogurtland.  Another classic.  Snowflake Mint during the holidays is blissful but I love their tart flavors too. 


There are plenty of other froyo spots -- but I honestly have tried them all and no others are worth mentioning.  If you want good frozen yogurt, the five above will without fail cure your cravings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment